Friday, May 13, 2005

EC update

Our little Lily is doing very well & her head tilt is almost fixed. Her head is still very slightly tilted but so minor you really wouldn't be able to tell anymore. Lily is now able to jump up on boxes twice her size, her weight is nearly normal and she is a nice & round little bunny, just like her siblings now. She is still having daily medications but I have stopped medicating Hugo & Susie since Susie had a mild case of stasis recently.

One of Lily's pupils is still smaller than her other eye and I do have suspicions that she may have been left with some permanent brain damage as her behaviour is just a little different from the others. I don't see this as a problem as she is just the most gorgeous little girl that nearly falls asleep in my arms when I pat her.