Sunday, August 14, 2005

She's a he!!!


I got one big shock tonight when I noticed that Lily was starting to hump Hugo. I pulled her off him and when I checked her undercarriage (just for curiosity!), it turns out that Lily is a boy (a very excited boy).

I had been meaning to get "her" spayed soon as "she" had been spraying Hugo & their run for quite a while (explains a bit actually - though females can still spray) & Hugo has been getting quite annoyed with this behaviour (not to mention turning a strange shade of yellow). So, thinking that the operation for Lily will now mean a different arrangement, it does churn up some problems (such as lack of visible testicles). His little dangly bits have never popped out for the world to see which means the operation will be a bit more difficult than usual.